8/02/2013

Fuzzy Wuzzy

Home sweet home, well not me, but for a certain someone who has been the sole focus of several familial households for the last couple of weeks. As I sit here, not having to think about driving back and forth from those sterilized hospital walls, the finality of the two major events that have so absorbed my attentions as of late dawns on me. But, it might take a bit longer until I once again reach that very sporadic placid equilibrium. 

Much like that post-caffeine anxiety that I am prone to experiencing, hints of mugginess and uneasiness pervade. But, at the same time, there is also a certain contentedness. I'm listening to "Blind" by Pacific UV and I find that this song, particularly the fuzzy melodic instrumentals in the introduction (starting ~1:00), really captures the current mixed cocktail I've settled into today.


No comments: